19 August 2010

Another agenda ?? Obama willing to lost his Democratics to defends ground-zero mosque

''Im not regret''. That was said by Obama after he was asked about defending the Muslims right. The most shocking part, he willing to lost the trust from his party regarding this matter. There are so much questions spinning around my head. Why they must build a mosque on the ground-zero? Why now (Ramadhan)? Why the plan seems in rush? How come some of the 'big leaders' such as the Mayor could say yes in a 'blink'?
It may sound like I disagree with the idea to improve Muslim-America's right, but the questions above still unanswered. Sometimes I do want to think positively but history teach me to not believe them 100% and of course no one want this (their deceptions) to happen again. I was wondering how if the building of this mosque was related to The Elite's next weird rituals?  What else is their next plan?