21 February 2010

dun let yo soul trapped...??...

nape my blog tittle like dat? coz the first thing came into my mind when i want to create my own blog is becoz i realise dat world become cruel, human being controlled by the world leader`s deception, and becoz i want ppl realise of their new agenda..
penah dgr x perkataan keramat nh: freemason, illuminaty, the new world order, etc?? for some ppl yg follow these agenda,those worlds were too common for them..
but here, my focus is toward my friends especially new generations out there and my intention is juz wanna let them know bout this..
these top secrets have been revealed long time ago and i study bout them through books and networks of course..mmg dh lame terlintas nk kongsi ilmu nh kt korg tp ape kn daya...i forgot my blog's password..hehehe :p